Wycombe Wanderers - Stoke City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Championship match between Wycombe Wanderers and Stoke City at Adams Park, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Wycombe Wanderers||Stoke City|
Wycombe Wanderers and Stoke City are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Adams Park. Stoke City have been one of the standout teams in Championship over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetStoke City
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 16%Under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 38%No 62%
Best Wycombe Wanderers vs Stoke City pre-match odds
|Wycombe Wanderers||Draw||Stoke City|
Wycombe Wanderers and Stoke City performance statistics
Wycombe Wanderers Form
- In their last match, Wycombe Wanderers 1 - 1 against Derby County FC.
- Wycombe Wanderers has won 2 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- In their previous 14 matches, The Wycombe Wanderers has scored a total of 7 goals, which works out at an average of 0.5 goals per game.
Stoke City Form
- The Potters defeated Sheffield Wednesday in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 0.
- Stoke City have recorded 10 win/s, 6 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Stoke City average 1.48 goals per 90 minutes over their last 23 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 34 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Wycombe Wanderers and Stoke City
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 17/23 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 65% ahead of kick-off.