Wycombe Wanderers - Huddersfield Town Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between Wycombe Wanderers and Huddersfield Town, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Wycombe Wanderers||Huddersfield Town|
Both Wycombe Wanderers and Huddersfield Town will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Adams Park on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Huddersfield Town who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetHuddersfield Town
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 59%Under 41%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 32%Under 68%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 14%Under 86%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 38%No 62%
Standout Wycombe Wanderers vs Huddersfield Town odds
|Wycombe Wanderers||Draw||Huddersfield Town|
Performance analysis of Wycombe Wanderers and Huddersfield Town
Wycombe Wanderers Form
- Wycombe Wanderers recorded a 0 - 0 when they played against Brentford FC last time around.
- Wycombe Wanderers has won 2 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 6 goals in their last 12 matches, The Wycombe Wanderers averages 0.5 goals per game.
Huddersfield Town Form
- In their last match, Huddersfield Town recorded a 4 - 3 when they took on Stoke City.
- Over the last 6 month, Huddersfield Town has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Huddersfield Town has drawn 5.
- In their last 21 matches, Huddersfield Town have scored a total of 22 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.05 goals per 90 minutes.
Wycombe Wanderers vs. Huddersfield Town expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 11/10 from BETVictor, with a probability rating of 62% ahead of kick-off.