Wolverhampton Wanderers - Watford FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Watford FC takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||Watford FC|
|Shots on Goal||32.5|
On , Wolverhampton Wanderers and Watford FC will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Molineux Stadium. With Watford FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWatford FC
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best odds for the clash between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Watford FC
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||Draw||Watford FC|
Wolverhampton Wanderers and Watford FC performance statistics
- Watford FC - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-204/27/2019
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Watford FC0-210/20/2018
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- Wolverhampton Wanderers recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against Crystal Palace last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Wolverhampton Wanderers have won 4, drawn 5 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 16 goals in their last 13 matches, The Wolves averages 1.23 goals per game.
Watford FC Form
- The Hornets defeated Manchester City in their last match by a scoreline of 8 - 0.
- Watford FC have recorded 2 win/s, 3 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 13 matches, Watford FC have scored a total of 13 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1 goals per 90 minutes.
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Watford FC expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/8 from betway, with a probability rating of 63% ahead of kick-off.