Wolverhampton Wanderers - Tottenham Hotspur Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premier League match between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Tottenham Hotspur, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||Tottenham Hotspur|
Wolverhampton Wanderers and Tottenham Hotspur meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Molineux Stadium, with Tottenham Hotspur form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Standout Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur odds
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||Draw||Tottenham Hotspur|
Comparing the two teams
- Tottenham Hotspur - Wolverhampton Wanderers2-303/01/2020
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Tottenham Hotspur1-212/15/2019
- Tottenham Hotspur - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-312/29/2018
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Tottenham Hotspur2-311/03/2018
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- In their last match, Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 - 1 against Burnley FC.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers has won 9 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 21 goals in their last 21 matches, The Wolves averages 1 goals per game.
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- The Spurs defeated Leicester City in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 2.
- Over the last 6 month, Tottenham Hotspur has registered a total of 11 wins, while losing 1 matches. As well as this, Tottenham Hotspur has drawn 6.
- In their last 21 matches, Tottenham Hotspur have scored a total of 36 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.71 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Premier League match between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Tottenham Hotspur
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 16/13 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 53% ahead of kick-off.