Wolverhampton Wanderers - AFC Bournemouth Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Wolverhampton Wanderers and AFC Bournemouth at Molineux Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||AFC Bournemouth|
On , Wolverhampton Wanderers and AFC Bournemouth will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Molineux Stadium. With Wolverhampton Wanderers currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWolverhampton Wanderers
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 69%Under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 48%No 52%
Best Wolverhampton Wanderers vs AFC Bournemouth pre-match odds
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||Draw||AFC Bournemouth|
Wolverhampton Wanderers and AFC Bournemouth performance statistics
- AFC Bournemouth - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-211/23/2019
- AFC Bournemouth - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-102/23/2019
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - AFC Bournemouth2-012/15/2018
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- In their last match, Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 - 2 against West Ham United.
- During the last 6 month, Wolverhampton Wanderers have won 5, drawn 4 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 12 matches, The Wolves has scored a total of 17 goals, which works out at an average of 1.42 goals per game.
AFC Bournemouth Form
- In their last match, AFC Bournemouth recorded a 0 - 2 when they took on Crystal Palace.
- Over the last 6 month, AFC Bournemouth has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 9 matches. As well as this, AFC Bournemouth has drawn 1.
- In their last 11 matches, AFC Bournemouth have scored a total of 9 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.82 goals per 90 minutes.
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. AFC Bournemouth expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 17/11 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 54% ahead of kick-off.