West Ham United - Wolverhampton Wanderers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premier League match between West Ham United and Wolverhampton Wanderers, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|West Ham United||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
Both West Ham United and Wolverhampton Wanderers will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the London Stadium on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is West Ham United who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Premier League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWest Ham United
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Best odds for the clash between West Ham United and Wolverhampton Wanderers
|West Ham United||Draw||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
Performance analysis of West Ham United and Wolverhampton Wanderers
- West Ham United - Wolverhampton Wanderers0-206/20/2020
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - West Ham United2-012/04/2019
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - West Ham United3-001/29/2019
- West Ham United - Wolverhampton Wanderers0-109/01/2018
West Ham United Form
- West Ham United recorded a 2 - 1 when they played against Arsenal London last time around.
- During the last 6 month, West Ham United have won 3, drawn 3 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 15 goals in their last 11 matches, The Irons averages 1.36 goals per game.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- The Wolves defeated Manchester City in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 3.
- Over the last 6 month, Wolverhampton Wanderers has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Wolverhampton Wanderers has drawn 1.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers average 1.18 goals per 90 minutes over their last 11 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 13 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Premier League match between West Ham United and Wolverhampton Wanderers
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 29/25 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 53% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 75%.