West Ham United - Brighton & Hove Albion Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premier League match between West Ham United and Brighton & Hove Albion, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|West Ham United||Brighton & Hove Albion|
West Ham United and Brighton & Hove Albion are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the London Stadium. West Ham United have been one of the standout teams in Premier League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWest Ham United
Expert TipWest Ham United
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 79%Under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Best odds for the tie between West Ham United and Brighton & Hove Albion
|West Ham United||Draw||Brighton & Hove Albion|
West Ham United and Brighton & Hove Albion performance statistics
- West Ham United - Brighton & Hove Albion3-302/01/2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion - West Ham United1-108/17/2019
- West Ham United - Brighton & Hove Albion2-201/02/2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - West Ham United1-010/05/2018
West Ham United Form
- West Ham United recorded a 3 - 0 when they played against Chelsea FC last time around.
- West Ham United has won 9 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 6 in the process.
- In their previous 21 matches, The Irons has scored a total of 35 goals, which works out at an average of 1.67 goals per game.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- In their last match, Brighton & Hove Albion recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on Sheffield United.
- Brighton & Hove Albion have recorded 4 win/s, 9 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Brighton & Hove Albion average 1 goals per 90 minutes over their last 21 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 21 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between West Ham United and Brighton & Hove Albion
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Three-Way Bet, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 16/11 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 49% ahead of kick-off.