Western Sydney Wanderers - Melbourne City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming A-League match between Western Sydney Wanderers and Melbourne City, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Western Sydney Wanderers||Melbourne City|
|Shots on Goal||3.96|
Both Western Sydney Wanderers and Melbourne City will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Pirtek Stadium on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Melbourne City who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMelbourne City
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 89%Under 11%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 72%No 28%
Best Western Sydney Wanderers vs Melbourne City pre-match odds
|Western Sydney Wanderers||Draw||Melbourne City|
Western Sydney Wanderers and Melbourne City performance statistics
- Melbourne City - Western Sydney Wanderers3-009/18/2019
- Western Sydney Wanderers - Melbourne City3-003/30/2019
- Melbourne City - Western Sydney Wanderers4-301/22/2019
- Western Sydney Wanderers - Melbourne City0-201/01/2019
Western Sydney Wanderers Form
- Western Sydney Wanderers recorded a 2 - 1 when they played against Western United last time around.
- Western Sydney Wanderers has won 3 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 1 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 6 goals in their last 5 matches, The Western Sydney Wanderers averages 1.2 goals per game.
Melbourne City Form
- The Melbourne City defeated Brisbane Roar in their last match by a scoreline of 4 - 3.
- Melbourne City have recorded 4 win/s, 1 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 6 matches, Melbourne City have scored a total of 13 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.17 goals per 90 minutes.
Expert tip for the top of the table clash between Western Sydney Wanderers and Melbourne City
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Both Teams To Score Yes/No. This market is available at a price of 11/18 from Unibet, with a probability rating of 72% demonstrating its likelihood.