West Bromwich Albion - Tottenham Hotspur Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between West Bromwich Albion and Tottenham Hotspur at The Hawthorns, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|West Bromwich Albion||Tottenham Hotspur|
|Shots on Goal||1.30|
On , West Bromwich Albion and Tottenham Hotspur will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the The Hawthorns. With Tottenham Hotspur currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 91%Under 9%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 76%Under 24%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 57%Under 43%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
Standout West Bromwich Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur odds
|West Bromwich Albion||Draw||Tottenham Hotspur|
Comparing the two teams
- West Bromwich Albion - Tottenham Hotspur1-005/05/2018
- Tottenham Hotspur - West Bromwich Albion1-111/25/2017
West Bromwich Albion Form
- In their last match, West Bromwich Albion 2 - 0 against Fulham FC.
- West Bromwich Albion has won 0 and lost 5 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 6 goals in their last 7 matches, The West Bromwich Albion averages 0.86 goals per game.
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- In their last match, Tottenham Hotspur recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on Brighton & Hove Albion.
- Over the last 6 month, Tottenham Hotspur has registered a total of 9 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Tottenham Hotspur has drawn 5.
- In their last 16 matches, Tottenham Hotspur have scored a total of 32 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Premier League match between West Bromwich Albion and Tottenham Hotspur
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 3.5. This market is available at a price of 83/50 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 57% demonstrating its likelihood.