West Bromwich Albion - Sheffield United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premier League match between West Bromwich Albion and Sheffield United, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|West Bromwich Albion||Sheffield United|
|Shots on Goal||10|
Both West Bromwich Albion and Sheffield United will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the The Hawthorns on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is West Bromwich Albion who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWest Bromwich Albion
Expert TipWest Bromwich Albion
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%
Best odds for the tie between West Bromwich Albion and Sheffield United
|West Bromwich Albion||Draw||Sheffield United|
Performance analysis of West Bromwich Albion and Sheffield United
- West Bromwich Albion - Sheffield United0-102/23/2019
- Sheffield United - West Bromwich Albion1-212/14/2018
West Bromwich Albion Form
- West Bromwich Albion recorded a 1 - 0 when they played against Manchester United last time around.
- During the last 6 month, West Bromwich Albion have won 0, drawn 3 and lost 5 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 6 goals in their last 9 matches, The West Bromwich Albion averages 0.67 goals per game.
Sheffield United Form
- In their last match, Sheffield United recorded a 0 - 1 when they took on West Ham United.
- Sheffield United have recorded 3 win/s, 3 draw/s and 7 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Sheffield United average 0.72 goals per 90 minutes over their last 18 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 13 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between West Bromwich Albion and Sheffield United
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Three-Way Bet, which can be found at odds of 17/10 from Unibet. The probability for this market is at 44% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 73%.