West Bromwich Albion - Leeds United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between West Bromwich Albion and Leeds United at The Hawthorns, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|West Bromwich Albion||Leeds United|
On , West Bromwich Albion and Leeds United will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the The Hawthorns. With Leeds United currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLeeds United
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 80%Under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 58%Under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%
Best West Bromwich Albion vs Leeds United pre-match odds
|West Bromwich Albion||Draw||Leeds United|
West Bromwich Albion and Leeds United performance statistics
- West Bromwich Albion - Leeds United1-101/01/2020
- Leeds United - West Bromwich Albion1-010/01/2019
- Leeds United - West Bromwich Albion4-003/01/2019
- West Bromwich Albion - Leeds United4-111/10/2018
West Bromwich Albion Form
- West Bromwich Albion recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against Liverpool FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, West Bromwich Albion have won 1, drawn 5 and lost 3 of their 4 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 11 goals in their last 15 matches, The West Bromwich Albion averages 0.73 goals per game.
Leeds United Form
- The Leeds United defeated Burnley FC in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Leeds United has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Leeds United has drawn 2.
- In their last 15 matches, Leeds United have scored a total of 25 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.67 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between West Bromwich Albion and Leeds United
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 13/8 from BETVictor, with a probability rating of 42% ahead of kick-off.