West Brom - Hull City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read now our expert tip with current performance analysis and with the best odds for the match West Brom vs Hull City. The betting tip is supplemented by statistical facts and the direct comparison of both teams. Our betting tips for the match West Brom vs Hull City are based on statistical analysis, probability calculation and the experience of our football experts. A well-founded betting tip with the best odds!
Performance of the last 10 matches
|West Brom||Hull City|
Both West Brom and Hull City will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the The Hawthorns on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is West Brom who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Three-Way BetWest Brom
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
Top odds for the Championship match West Brom vs Hull City
Performance analysis of both teams in comparison
- Hull City - West Brom2-003/03/2023
- West Brom - Hull City5-208/20/2022
- Hull City - West Brom0-203/05/2022
- West Brom - Hull City1-011/03/2021
West Brom Form
- On the previous matchday Coventry City played against West Brom 0 - 2.
- In the past 6 months, the team won 6 of 15 games. 5 of these were home games and 1 of those duels were lost.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 24 goals. That's an average of 1.6 goals per game.
Hull City Form
- Hull City played Preston North End FC in their last match 1 - 0.
- In the past 6 months Hull City achieved 6 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the record.
- In the most recent month Hull City has managed to score 20 goals, which consequently averages 1.33 goals per game.
Betting tip for West Brom vs Hull City: Exclusive prediction
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 6/5 from William Hill, with a probability rating of 51% demonstrating its likelihood.