Wellington Phoenix - Central Coast Mariners Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the A-League match between Wellington Phoenix and Central Coast Mariners at Westpac Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Wellington Phoenix||Central Coast Mariners|
|Shots on Goal||01.4|
Both Wellington Phoenix and Central Coast Mariners will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Westpac Stadium on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Wellington Phoenix who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this A-League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWellington Phoenix
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 79%Under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%
Standout Wellington Phoenix vs Central Coast Mariners odds
Performance analysis of Wellington Phoenix and Central Coast Mariners
- Wellington Phoenix - Central Coast Mariners2-012/15/2018
- Central Coast Mariners - Wellington Phoenix1-002/23/2018
- Central Coast Mariners - Wellington Phoenix0-012/31/2017
- Wellington Phoenix - Central Coast Mariners1-411/25/2017
Wellington Phoenix Form
- In their last match, Wellington Phoenix 2 - 3 against Western Sydney Wanderers.
- Wellington Phoenix has won 5 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- In their previous 12 matches, The Wellington Phoenix has scored a total of 17 goals, which works out at an average of 1.42 goals per game.
Central Coast Mariners Form
- In their last match, Central Coast Mariners recorded a 5 - 2 when they took on Sydney FC.
- Central Coast Mariners have recorded win/s, 2 draw/s and 9 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Central Coast Mariners average 0.83 goals per 90 minutes over their last 12 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 10 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the A-League match between Wellington Phoenix and Central Coast Mariners
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 17/12 from pinnacle sports. The probability for this market is at 45% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 76%.