Waterford United - Sligo Rovers FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Waterford United and Sligo Rovers FC takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Waterford United||Sligo Rovers FC|
On , Waterford United and Sligo Rovers FC will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Waterford Regional Sports Centre. With Sligo Rovers FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSligo Rovers FC
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 79%Under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%
Best Waterford United vs Sligo Rovers FC pre-match odds
|Waterford United||Draw||Sligo Rovers FC|
Comparing the two teams
- Sligo Rovers FC - Waterford United2-108/18/2020
- Waterford United - Sligo Rovers FC2-010/08/2019
- Sligo Rovers FC - Waterford United0-007/13/2019
- Waterford United - Sligo Rovers FC3-305/11/2019
Waterford United Form
- Waterford United recorded a 6 - 1 when they played against Shamrock Rovers FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Waterford United have won 3, drawn 2 and lost 5 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 12 goals in their last 8 matches, The Waterford United averages 1.5 goals per game.
Sligo Rovers FC Form
- The Bit o' Red defeated Bohemian FC in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 1.
- Sligo Rovers FC have recorded 5 win/s, 1 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 8 matches, Sligo Rovers FC have scored a total of 12 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.5 goals per 90 minutes.
Waterford United vs. Sligo Rovers FC expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Double Chance, which can be found at odds of 9/20 from Unibet. The probability for this market is at 68% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 76%.