VVV Venlo - Twente Enschede Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between VVV Venlo and Twente Enschede takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|VVV Venlo||Twente Enschede|
Both VVV Venlo and Twente Enschede will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the De Koel on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Twente Enschede who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Eredivisie tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTwente Enschede
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 90%Under 10%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 73%No 27%
Best odds for the clash between VVV Venlo and Twente Enschede
|Twente Enschede||VVV Venlo||Draw|
Performance analysis of VVV Venlo and Twente Enschede
- VVV Venlo - Twente Enschede2-111/24/2019
- VVV Venlo - Twente Enschede2-107/27/2018
- VVV Venlo - Twente Enschede0-004/01/2018
VVV Venlo Form
- In their last match, VVV Venlo 0 - 3 against Feyenoord Rotterdam.
- VVV Venlo has won 2 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 18 goals in their last 12 matches, The VVV averages 1.5 goals per game.
Twente Enschede Form
- In their last match, Twente Enschede recorded a 1 - 3 when they took on Alkmaar Zaanstreek.
- Twente Enschede have recorded 6 win/s, 3 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 12 matches, Twente Enschede have scored a total of 24 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2 goals per 90 minutes.
VVV Venlo vs. Twente Enschede expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 5/4 from betway, with a probability rating of 55% ahead of kick-off.