Vancouver Whitecaps - Toronto FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the MLS match between Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC at BC Place, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Vancouver Whitecaps||Toronto FC|
On , Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the BC Place. With Toronto FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetToronto FC
Expert TipDouble Chance
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 69%Under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Best odds for the tie between Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC
|Vancouver Whitecaps||Draw||Toronto FC|
Comparing the two teams
- Toronto FC - Vancouver Whitecaps1-008/22/2020
- Toronto FC - Vancouver Whitecaps3-008/19/2020
- Vancouver Whitecaps - Toronto FC1-106/01/2019
- Toronto FC - Vancouver Whitecaps1-210/06/2018
Vancouver Whitecaps Form
- In their last match, Vancouver Whitecaps 2 - 0 against Montreal Impact.
- Vancouver Whitecaps has won 1 and lost 6 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 0 in the process.
- In their previous 7 matches, The Vancouver Whitecaps has scored a total of 5 goals, which works out at an average of 0.71 goals per game.
Toronto FC Form
- The Toronto FC defeated Montreal Impact in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Toronto FC has registered a total of 3 wins, while losing 1 matches. As well as this, Toronto FC has drawn 2.
- Toronto FC average 1.38 goals per 90 minutes over their last 8 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 11 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Double Chance, which can be found at odds of 13/8 from Unibet. The probability for this market is at 59% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 73%.