Vancouver Whitecaps - Portland Timbers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Vancouver Whitecaps and Portland Timbers in MLS, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Vancouver Whitecaps||Portland Timbers|
Vancouver Whitecaps and Portland Timbers are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the BC Place. Portland Timbers have been one of the standout teams in MLS over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPortland Timbers
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 90%Under 10%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 73%No 27%
Best odds for the clash between Vancouver Whitecaps and Portland Timbers
|Portland Timbers||Vancouver Whitecaps||Draw|
Comparing the two teams
- Portland Timbers - Vancouver Whitecaps2-102/17/2020
- Portland Timbers - Vancouver Whitecaps3-108/11/2019
- Vancouver Whitecaps - Portland Timbers1-005/11/2019
- Vancouver Whitecaps - Portland Timbers2-110/28/2018
Vancouver Whitecaps Form
- Vancouver Whitecaps recorded a 1 - 2 when they played against Real Salt Lake last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Vancouver Whitecaps have won 4, drawn 0 and lost 5 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 11 matches, The Vancouver Whitecaps has scored a total of 15 goals, which works out at an average of 1.36 goals per game.
Portland Timbers Form
- In their last match, Portland Timbers recorded a 1 - 6 when they took on San Jose Earthquakes.
- Portland Timbers have recorded 7 win/s, 4 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 14 matches, Portland Timbers have scored a total of 31 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.21 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between Vancouver Whitecaps and Portland Timbers
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, which can be found at odds of 9/7 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 55% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 78%.