UD Levante - Elche CF Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between UD Levante and Elche CF takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|UD Levante||Elche CF|
On , UD Levante and Elche CF will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Estadi Ciutat de València. With Elche CF currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Best betting tips for this La Liga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetElche CF
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 59%Under 41%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 32%Under 68%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 14%Under 86%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%
Standout UD Levante vs Elche CF odds
|UD Levante||Draw||Elche CF|
Performance analysis of UD Levante and Elche CF
- Elche CF - UD Levante0-208/07/2019
UD Levante Form
- In their last match, UD Levante 1 - 1 against CD Alavés.
- During the last 6 month, UD Levante have won 5, drawn 7 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 23 goals in their last 19 matches, The UD Levante averages 1.21 goals per game.
Elche CF Form
- In their last match, Elche CF recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on Celta de Vigo.
- Elche CF have recorded 3 win/s, 2 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Elche CF average 1 goals per 90 minutes over their last 7 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 7 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between UD Levante and Elche CF
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 11/10 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 68% ahead of kick-off.