Trabzonspor - MKE Ankaragücü Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Trabzonspor and MKE Ankaragücü takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On , Trabzonspor and MKE Ankaragücü will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Hüseyin Avni Aker Stadium. With Trabzonspor currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Best betting tips for this Süper Lig match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipMKE Ankaragücü +1.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 84%Under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 64%Under 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 42%Under 58%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 61%No 39%
Best odds for the clash between Trabzonspor and MKE Ankaragücü
Comparing the two teams
- MKE Ankaragücü - Trabzonspor0-311/23/2019
- Trabzonspor - MKE Ankaragücü1-002/02/2019
- MKE Ankaragücü - Trabzonspor2-208/25/2018
- In their last match, Trabzonspor 2 - 2 against Alanyaspor.
- Trabzonspor has won 7 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- In their previous 11 matches, The Trabzonspor has scored a total of 29 goals, which works out at an average of 2.64 goals per game.
MKE Ankaragücü Form
- In their last match, MKE Ankaragücü recorded a 1 - 2 when they took on İstanbul Başakşehir.
- Over the last 6 month, MKE Ankaragücü has registered a total of 3 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, MKE Ankaragücü has drawn 3.
- In their last 11 matches, MKE Ankaragücü have scored a total of 10 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.91 goals per 90 minutes.
Trabzonspor vs. MKE Ankaragücü expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Handicap - 1.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 61/62 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 65% ahead of kick-off.