Tottenham Hotspur - West Ham United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Tottenham Hotspur||West Ham United|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the New White Hart Lane. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Spurs who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 69%Under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Best odds for the clash between Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United
|Tottenham Hotspur||West Ham United||Draw|
Performance analysis of Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United
- West Ham United - Tottenham Hotspur2-311/23/2019
- Tottenham Hotspur - West Ham United0-104/27/2019
- West Ham United - Tottenham Hotspur1-310/31/2018
- West Ham United - Tottenham Hotspur0-110/20/2018
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- In their last match, Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 1 against Manchester United.
- Tottenham Hotspur has won 3 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- In their previous 11 matches, The Spurs has scored a total of 14 goals, which works out at an average of 1.27 goals per game.
West Ham United Form
- The Hammers defeated Wolverhampton Wanderers in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 2.
- West Ham United have recorded 2 win/s, 2 draw/s and 8 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 12 matches, West Ham United have scored a total of 15 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.25 goals per 90 minutes.
Expert tip for the Derby match between Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United
With these two rivals taking to the field, our expert tip for the match is to bet on Double Chance, which is available at attractive odds of 10/7 from 22bet. Although such matches are often difficult to predict, our experts believe that this has a 58% chance of occurring.