Tottenham Hotspur - Newcastle United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Tottenham Hotspur||Newcastle United|
On , Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the New White Hart Lane. With Tottenham Hotspur currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 82%Under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 60%Under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 61%No 39%
Best odds for the tie between Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United
|Tottenham Hotspur||Draw||Newcastle United|
Comparing the two teams
- Newcastle United - Tottenham Hotspur1-307/15/2020
- Tottenham Hotspur - Newcastle United0-108/25/2019
- Tottenham Hotspur - Newcastle United1-002/02/2019
- Newcastle United - Tottenham Hotspur1-208/11/2018
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- Tottenham Hotspur recorded a 2 - 5 when they played against Southampton FC last time around.
- Tottenham Hotspur has won 6 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- In their previous 11 matches, The Spurs has scored a total of 19 goals, which works out at an average of 1.73 goals per game.
Newcastle United Form
- The Magpies defeated Brighton & Hove Albion in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 3.
- Newcastle United have recorded 3 win/s, 3 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Newcastle United average 1.36 goals per 90 minutes over their last 11 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 15 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which can be found at odds of 48/49 from pinnacle sports. The probability for this market is at 61% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 77%.