Tottenham Hotspur - Leicester City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Tottenham Hotspur and Leicester City takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Tottenham Hotspur||Leicester City|
Tottenham Hotspur and Leicester City are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the New White Hart Lane. Tottenham Hotspur have been one of the standout teams in Premier League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 88%Under 12%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%
Best odds for the tie between Tottenham Hotspur and Leicester City
|Tottenham Hotspur||Draw||Leicester City|
Tottenham Hotspur and Leicester City performance statistics
- Tottenham Hotspur - Leicester City3-007/19/2020
- Leicester City - Tottenham Hotspur2-109/21/2019
- Tottenham Hotspur - Leicester City3-102/10/2019
- Leicester City - Tottenham Hotspur0-212/08/2018
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- In their last match, Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 1 against Liverpool FC.
- During the last 6 month, Tottenham Hotspur have won 12, drawn 6 and lost 0 of their 4 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 38 goals in their last 21 matches, The Spurs averages 1.81 goals per game.
Leicester City Form
- In their last match, Leicester City recorded a 0 - 2 when they took on Everton FC.
- Leicester City have recorded 9 win/s, 2 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 20 matches, Leicester City have scored a total of 30 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.5 goals per 90 minutes.
Expert tip for the top of the table clash between Tottenham Hotspur and Leicester City
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 17/23 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 70% ahead of kick-off.