Toronto FC - New York Red Bulls Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the MLS match between Toronto FC and New York Red Bulls at BMO Field, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Toronto FC||New York Red Bulls|
Both Toronto FC and New York Red Bulls will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the BMO Field on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Toronto FC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this MLS tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetToronto FC
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%
Best odds for the clash between Toronto FC and New York Red Bulls
|Toronto FC||Draw||New York Red Bulls|
Performance analysis of Toronto FC and New York Red Bulls
- New York Red Bulls - Toronto FC2-008/03/2019
- Toronto FC - New York Red Bulls3-107/18/2019
Toronto FC Form
- Toronto FC recorded a 0 - 1 when they played against FC Cincinnati last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Toronto FC have won 9, drawn 3 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 16 matches, The Toronto FC has scored a total of 25 goals, which works out at an average of 1.56 goals per game.
New York Red Bulls Form
- The New York Red Bulls defeated Atlanta United in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 1.
- New York Red Bulls have recorded 9 win/s, 1 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 15 matches, New York Red Bulls have scored a total of 21 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.4 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between Toronto FC and New York Red Bulls
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 31/25 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 49% ahead of kick-off.