Toronto FC - New York City FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Toronto FC and New York City FC takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Toronto FC||New York City FC|
|Shots on Goal||50|
Toronto FC and New York City FC are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the BMO Field. Toronto FC have been one of the standout teams in MLS over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this MLS tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetToronto FC
Expert TipToronto FC
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 87%Under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 70%Under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 69%No 31%
Best odds for the tie between Toronto FC and New York City FC
|Toronto FC||Draw||New York City FC|
Performance analysis of Toronto FC and New York City FC
- New York City FC - Toronto FC1-210/23/2019
- New York City FC - Toronto FC1-109/11/2019
- Toronto FC - New York City FC4-003/30/2019
- Toronto FC - New York City FC2-308/12/2018
Toronto FC Form
- Toronto FC recorded a 3 - 1 when they played against Seattle Sounders last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Toronto FC have won 6, drawn 5 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 26 goals in their last 12 matches, The Toronto FC averages 2.17 goals per game.
New York City FC Form
- The New York City FC defeated Toronto FC in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 2.
- New York City FC have recorded 8 win/s, 2 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- New York City FC average 1.92 goals per 90 minutes over their last 12 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 23 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between Toronto FC and New York City FC
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Three-Way Bet, which can be found at odds of 17/20 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 47% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 78%.