Toronto FC - Columbus Crew Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the MLS match between Toronto FC and Columbus Crew at BMO Field, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Toronto FC||Columbus Crew|
Both Toronto FC and Columbus Crew will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the BMO Field on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Toronto FC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this MLS tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetToronto FC
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best odds for the clash between Toronto FC and Columbus Crew
|Toronto FC||Draw||Columbus Crew|
Toronto FC and Columbus Crew performance statistics
- Toronto FC - Columbus Crew1-010/06/2019
- Columbus Crew - Toronto FC2-208/17/2019
- Columbus Crew - Toronto FC3-306/02/2018
- Toronto FC - Columbus Crew0-203/03/2018
Toronto FC Form
- Toronto FC recorded a 2 - 2 when they played against D.C. United last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Toronto FC have won 4, drawn 3 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 11 matches, The Toronto FC has scored a total of 17 goals, which works out at an average of 1.55 goals per game.
Columbus Crew Form
- In their last match, Columbus Crew recorded a 2 - 0 when they took on Nashville SC.
- Over the last 6 month, Columbus Crew has registered a total of 5 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Columbus Crew has drawn 2.
- In their last 11 matches, Columbus Crew have scored a total of 15 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.36 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between Toronto FC and Columbus Crew
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 34/33 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 52% demonstrating its likelihood.