Swansea City AFC - Queens Park Rangers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Swansea City AFC and Queens Park Rangers takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Swansea City AFC||Queens Park Rangers|
Both Swansea City AFC and Queens Park Rangers will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Liberty Stadion on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Queens Park Rangers who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetQueens Park Rangers
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 79%Under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%
Best odds for the clash between Swansea City AFC and Queens Park Rangers
|Swansea City AFC||Draw||Queens Park Rangers|
Comparing the two teams
- Queens Park Rangers - Swansea City AFC5-101/05/2020
- Queens Park Rangers - Swansea City AFC1-308/21/2019
- Queens Park Rangers - Swansea City AFC4-004/13/2019
- Swansea City AFC - Queens Park Rangers3-009/29/2018
Swansea City AFC Form
- Swansea City AFC recorded a 2 - 3 when they played against Derby County FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Swansea City AFC have won 11, drawn 9 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 35 goals in their last 29 matches, The Swans averages 1.21 goals per game.
Queens Park Rangers Form
- The Hoops defeated Huddersfield Town in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Queens Park Rangers has registered a total of 10 wins, while losing 7 matches. As well as this, Queens Park Rangers has drawn 4.
- Queens Park Rangers average 1.52 goals per 90 minutes over their last 29 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 44 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Swansea City AFC and Queens Park Rangers
For the upcoming match between Swansea City AFC and Queens Park Rangers, our expert tip is to bet on an Double Chance, with 22bet offering odds of 9/10 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 68%.