Swansea City AFC - Middlesbrough FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Swansea City AFC and Middlesbrough FC takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Swansea City AFC||Middlesbrough FC|
|Shots on Goal||87|
Swansea City AFC and Middlesbrough FC are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Liberty Stadion. Swansea City AFC have been one of the standout teams in Championship over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSwansea City AFC
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%
Standout Swansea City AFC vs Middlesbrough FC odds
|Swansea City AFC||Draw||Middlesbrough FC|
Performance analysis of Swansea City AFC and Middlesbrough FC
- Swansea City AFC - Middlesbrough FC3-104/06/2019
- Swansea City AFC - Middlesbrough FC0-004/02/2017
- Middlesbrough FC - Swansea City AFC3-012/17/2016
Swansea City AFC Form
- Swansea City AFC recorded a 5 - 1 when they played against West Brom last time around.
- Swansea City AFC has won 8 and lost 5 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 6 in the process.
- In their previous 20 matches, The Swans has scored a total of 25 goals, which works out at an average of 1.25 goals per game.
Middlesbrough FC Form
- In their last match, Middlesbrough FC recorded a 1 - 0 when they took on Charlton Athletic FC.
- Over the last 6 month, Middlesbrough FC has registered a total of 4 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Middlesbrough FC has drawn 8.
- Middlesbrough FC average 0.85 goals per 90 minutes over their last 20 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 17 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Swansea City AFC and Middlesbrough FC
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 9/8 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 48% demonstrating its likelihood.