Strømsgodset IF - Odds Ballklubb Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Eliteserien match between Strømsgodset IF and Odds Ballklubb, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Strømsgodset IF LogoL (0 - 4)W (1 - 3)W (1 - 4)D (2 - 2)L (2 - 1)
Marienlyst Stadion
Odds Ballklubb LogoL (2 - 1)L (1 - 3)L (1 - 4)D (1 - 1)L (4 - 3)
16/111X2Visit 22betT&C apply | +18*
58/231X2Visit 22betT&C apply | +18*
9/51X2Visit 22betT&C apply | +18*
Expert Tip Odds Ballklubb 9/5 Visit 22betT&C apply | +18*

One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Strømsgodset IF and Odds Ballklubb looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Marienlyst Stadion. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Odds Ballklubb who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!

Best betting tips for this Eliteserien match

Three-Way Bet41%Odds Ballklubb9/5Visit 22betT&C apply | +18*Total Goals Over/Under 2.552%Under 2.5 GoalsVisit 888sportT&C apply | +18*Expert Tip41%Odds Ballklubb9/5Visit 22betT&C apply | +18*

Pre-match statistics and analysis

Three-Way Bet33%Home Win26%X41%Away WinBoth Teams To Score Yes/No53%Yes  47%NoCorrect Score12%1-110%0-110%0-0
Goals Over/Under 1.573%Over  27%UnderTotal Goals Over/Under 2.548%Over  52%UnderTotal Goals Over/Under 3.526%Over  74%Under

Standout Strømsgodset IF vs Odds Ballklubb odds

 ProbabilityStrømsgodset IF33%Draw26%Odds Ballklubb41%22bet Logo16/1158/239/5Odd last updated:

Performance analysis of Strømsgodset IF and Odds Ballklubb

Strømsgodset IF FormIn their last match, Strømsgodset IF 0 - 4 against Stabæk IF.Strømsgodset IF has won 2 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 1 in the process.Having scored a total of 11 goals in their last 6 matches, The Strømsgodset IF averages 1.83 goals per game.
Odds Ballklubb FormThe Odds Ballklubb defeated SK Brann in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1. Over the last 6 month, Odds Ballklubb has registered a total of 0 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Odds Ballklubb has drawn 1. Odds Ballklubb average 1.33 goals per 90 minutes over their last 6 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 8 times from such encounters.
Last MeetingsOdds BallklubbStrømsgodset IF12/19/20201-3Strømsgodset IFOdds Ballklubb06/21/20201-0Strømsgodset IFOdds Ballklubb09/29/20192-3Odds BallklubbStrømsgodset IF05/05/20192-1

Expert tip for the Derby match between Strømsgodset IF and Odds Ballklubb

Backing the Three-Way Bet market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an outcome which is available at odds of 9/5 with 22bet ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 41% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis. Best Tip Odds Ballklubb9/5Place betT&C apply | +18*
All of our tips are based on both detailed analysis and expert knowledge, while our writers also use their personal opinion in order to back particular markets. Of course, we do not guarantee success when it comes to placing bets, however our tips provide all the necessary information required in order to make judgements on major events. As always, it is crucial to bet responsibly at all times, while all prices mentioned are at the time of the article having been written. As a result, odds are likely to fluctuate, with punters recommended to check prices in full before placing any bets.
Flag Flag Flag Flag