Stoke City - Bristol City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Stoke City and Bristol City takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Stoke City||Bristol City|
|Shots on Goal||3.64.4|
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBristol City
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 88%Under 12%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 69%No 31%
Best odds for the clash between Stoke City and Bristol City
|Stoke City||Draw||Bristol City|
Performance analysis of Stoke City and Bristol City
- Stoke City - Bristol City0-201/01/2019
- Bristol City - Stoke City0-110/27/2018
- Bristol City - Stoke City2-009/19/2017
Stoke City Form
- In their last match, Stoke City 2 - 1 against Birmingham City.
- During the last 6 month, Stoke City have won 1, drawn 8 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 14 goals in their last 16 matches, The Potters averages 0.88 goals per game.
Bristol City Form
- The Robins defeated Middlesbrough FC in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 2.
- Bristol City have recorded 7 win/s, 6 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 17 matches, Bristol City have scored a total of 26 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.53 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Stoke City and Bristol City
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 2/3 from BETVictor, with a probability rating of 69% ahead of kick-off.