Östersunds FK - Örebro SK Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Allsvenskan match between Östersunds FK and Örebro SK at Jämtkraft Arena, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Östersunds FK||Örebro SK|
Both Östersunds FK and Örebro SK will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Jämtkraft Arena on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Örebro SK who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Allsvenskan tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetÖrebro SK
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 69%Under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Best odds for the tie between Östersunds FK and Örebro SK
|Östersunds FK||Draw||Örebro SK|
Performance analysis of Östersunds FK and Örebro SK
- Örebro SK - Östersunds FK0-006/21/2020
- Örebro SK - Östersunds FK2-009/25/2019
- Östersunds FK - Örebro SK1-305/20/2019
- Örebro SK - Östersunds FK2-109/01/2018
Östersunds FK Form
- In their last match, Östersunds FK 2 - 2 against IFK Norrköping.
- Östersunds FK has won 6 and lost 5 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 7 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 18 goals in their last 17 matches, The Östersunds FK averages 1.06 goals per game.
Örebro SK Form
- In their last match, Örebro SK recorded a 3 - 2 when they took on Malmö FF.
- Örebro SK have recorded 6 win/s, 5 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Örebro SK average 1.28 goals per 90 minutes over their last 18 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 23 times from such encounters.
Östersunds FK vs. Örebro SK expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 1/1 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 57% ahead of kick-off.