Stade Rennais - AS Saint-Étienne Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Stade Rennais and AS Saint-Étienne in Ligue 1 , check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Stade Rennais||AS Saint-Étienne|
|Shots on Goal||33|
Stade Rennais and AS Saint-Étienne meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Roazhon Park, with Stade Rennais home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Best betting tips for this Ligue 1 match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetStade Rennais
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 69%Under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Best odds for the tie between Stade Rennais and AS Saint-Étienne
|Stade Rennais||Draw||AS Saint-Étienne|
Performance analysis of Stade Rennais and AS Saint-Étienne
- Stade Rennais - AS Saint-Étienne3-002/10/2019
- AS Saint-Étienne - Stade Rennais1-110/21/2018
- Stade Rennais - AS Saint-Étienne1-103/10/2018
- AS Saint-Étienne - Stade Rennais2-209/24/2017
Stade Rennais Form
- Stade Rennais recorded a 2 - 1 when they played against Dijon FCO last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Stade Rennais have won 5, drawn 3 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 13 matches, The Stade Rennais has scored a total of 17 goals, which works out at an average of 1.31 goals per game.
AS Saint-Étienne Form
- The AS Saint-Étienne defeated Montpellier HSC in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, AS Saint-Étienne has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, AS Saint-Étienne has drawn 4.
- In their last 14 matches, AS Saint-Étienne have scored a total of 15 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.07 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Stade Rennais and AS Saint-Étienne
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 6/7 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 64% ahead of kick-off.