Stade Brestois - AS Saint-Étienne Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Stade Brestois and AS Saint-Étienne takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Stade Brestois||AS Saint-Étienne|
Both Stade Brestois and AS Saint-Étienne will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Stade Francis-Le Blé on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Stade Brestois who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetStade Brestois
Expert TipDouble Chance
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%
Best Stade Brestois vs AS Saint-Étienne pre-match odds
|Stade Brestois||Draw||AS Saint-Étienne|
Stade Brestois and AS Saint-Étienne performance statistics
- AS Saint-Étienne - Stade Brestois1-108/18/2019
Stade Brestois Form
- In their last match, Stade Brestois 0 - 0 against Stade Rennais.
- During the last 6 month, Stade Brestois have won 7, drawn 8 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 28 goals in their last 23 matches, The Stade Brestois averages 1.22 goals per game.
AS Saint-Étienne Form
- The AS Saint-Étienne defeated Montpellier HSC in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, AS Saint-Étienne has registered a total of 7 wins, while losing 7 matches. As well as this, AS Saint-Étienne has drawn 4.
- In their last 25 matches, AS Saint-Étienne have scored a total of 24 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.96 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Stade Brestois and AS Saint-Étienne
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Double Chance, which can be found at odds of 8/15 from pinnacle sports. The probability for this market is at 66% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 73%.