Sporting Farense - FC Gil Vicente Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premeira Liga match between Sporting Farense and FC Gil Vicente at Estádio de São Luís, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sporting Farense||FC Gil Vicente|
Both Sporting Farense and FC Gil Vicente will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Estádio de São Luís on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is FC Gil Vicente who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Gil Vicente
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 16%Under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%
Standout Sporting Farense vs FC Gil Vicente odds
|Sporting Farense||Draw||FC Gil Vicente|
Performance analysis of Sporting Farense and FC Gil Vicente
Sporting Farense Form
- In their last match, Sporting Farense 1 - 1 against Paços de Ferreira.
- Sporting Farense has won 2 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 12 goals in their last 11 matches, The Sporting Farense averages 1.09 goals per game.
FC Gil Vicente Form
- The FC Gil Vicente defeated Belenenses Lisbon in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 0.
- FC Gil Vicente have recorded 5 win/s, 5 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 16 matches, FC Gil Vicente have scored a total of 17 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.06 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Premeira Liga match between Sporting Farense and FC Gil Vicente
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 1/2 from betway, with a probability rating of 65% ahead of kick-off.