Sporting Braga - Nacional Madeira Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premeira Liga match between Sporting Braga and Nacional Madeira at Estádio Municipal de Braga, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sporting Braga||Nacional Madeira|
|Shots on Goal||04|
Both Sporting Braga and Nacional Madeira will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Estádio Municipal de Braga on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Sporting Braga who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Premeira Liga tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSporting Braga
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Best Sporting Braga vs Nacional Madeira pre-match odds
|Sporting Braga||Draw||Nacional Madeira|
Sporting Braga and Nacional Madeira performance statistics
- Nacional Madeira - Sporting Braga0-301/18/2019
- Sporting Braga - Nacional Madeira5-010/30/2018
- Sporting Braga - Nacional Madeira4-208/12/2018
Sporting Braga Form
- Sporting Braga recorded a 0 - 4 when they played against CD Tondela last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Sporting Braga have won 5, drawn 2 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 13 matches, The Sporting Braga has scored a total of 25 goals, which works out at an average of 1.92 goals per game.
Nacional Madeira Form
- The Nacional Madeira defeated Belenenses Lisbon in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 0.
- Nacional Madeira have recorded 1 win/s, 2 draw/s and 8 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 3 matches, Nacional Madeira have scored a total of 4 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.33 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Sporting Braga and Nacional Madeira
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 1/1 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 47% ahead of kick-off.