Sporting Braga - Maritimo Funchal Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premeira Liga match between Sporting Braga and Maritimo Funchal at Estádio Municipal de Braga, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sporting Braga||Maritimo Funchal|
|Shots on Goal||5.83|
Sporting Braga and Maritimo Funchal meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Estádio Municipal de Braga, with Sporting Braga home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSporting Braga
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%
Best odds for the tie between Sporting Braga and Maritimo Funchal
|Sporting Braga||Draw||Maritimo Funchal|
Performance analysis of Sporting Braga and Maritimo Funchal
- Maritimo Funchal - Sporting Braga0-007/18/2019
- Maritimo Funchal - Sporting Braga1-005/04/2019
- Sporting Braga - Maritimo Funchal2-001/02/2019
- Sporting Braga - Maritimo Funchal2-004/20/2018
Sporting Braga Form
- Sporting Braga recorded a 1 - 0 when they played against Vitoria Setúbal last time around.
- Sporting Braga has won 4 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 1 in the process.
- In their previous 13 matches, The Sporting Braga has scored a total of 17 goals, which works out at an average of 1.31 goals per game.
Maritimo Funchal Form
- The Maritimo Funchal defeated Belenenses Lisbon in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 3.
- Over the last 6 month, Maritimo Funchal has registered a total of 5 wins, while losing 7 matches. As well as this, Maritimo Funchal has drawn 1.
- Maritimo Funchal average 1.23 goals per 90 minutes over their last 13 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 16 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Sporting Braga and Maritimo Funchal
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 9/8 from 888sport, with a probability rating of 49% ahead of kick-off.