Sporting Braga - CD Santa Clara Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premeira Liga match between Sporting Braga and CD Santa Clara at Estádio Municipal de Braga, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sporting Braga||CD Santa Clara|
Sporting Braga and CD Santa Clara are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Estádio Municipal de Braga. Sporting Braga have been one of the standout teams in Premeira Liga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSporting Braga
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 86%Under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 68%Under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
Best odds for the tie between Sporting Braga and CD Santa Clara
|Sporting Braga||Draw||CD Santa Clara|
Performance analysis of Sporting Braga and CD Santa Clara
- Sporting Braga - CD Santa Clara3-109/05/2020
- CD Santa Clara - Sporting Braga3-206/05/2020
- CD Santa Clara - Sporting Braga0-412/16/2019
- Sporting Braga - CD Santa Clara2-010/28/2019
Sporting Braga Form
- Sporting Braga recorded a 3 - 1 when they played against FC Porto last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Sporting Braga have won 4, drawn 2 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 11 matches, The Sporting Braga has scored a total of 21 goals, which works out at an average of 1.91 goals per game.
CD Santa Clara Form
- The CD Santa Clara defeated Maritimo Funchal in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, CD Santa Clara has registered a total of 4 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, CD Santa Clara has drawn 4.
- CD Santa Clara average 1.73 goals per 90 minutes over their last 11 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 19 times from such encounters.
Sporting Braga vs. CD Santa Clara expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which can be found at odds of 23/17 from bwin. The probability for this market is at 68% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 78%.