Spezia Calcio - CFC Genua Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Spezia Calcio and CFC Genua takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Spezia Calcio||CFC Genua|
Spezia Calcio and CFC Genua are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Stadio Alberto Picco. Spezia Calcio have been one of the standout teams in Serie A over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this Serie A tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSpezia Calcio
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Standout Spezia Calcio vs CFC Genua odds
|Spezia Calcio||Draw||CFC Genua|
Spezia Calcio and CFC Genua performance statistics
Spezia Calcio Form
- Spezia Calcio recorded a 2 - 1 when they played against Inter Milano last time around.
- Spezia Calcio has won 2 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 18 goals in their last 13 matches, The Spezia Calcio averages 1.38 goals per game.
CFC Genua Form
- In their last match, CFC Genua recorded a 2 - 0 when they took on Benevento Calcio.
- Over the last 6 month, CFC Genua has registered a total of 5 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, CFC Genua has drawn 6.
- CFC Genua average 1.13 goals per 90 minutes over their last 24 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 27 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Serie A match between Spezia Calcio and CFC Genua
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 21/25 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 47% ahead of kick-off.