Spezia Calcio - Atalanta Bergamo Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Spezia Calcio and Atalanta Bergamo takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Spezia Calcio||Atalanta Bergamo|
On , Spezia Calcio and Atalanta Bergamo will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Stadio Alberto Picco. With Atalanta Bergamo currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAtalanta Bergamo
Expert TipSpezia Calcio +1.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 86%Under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 68%Under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%
Best Spezia Calcio vs Atalanta Bergamo pre-match odds
|Spezia Calcio||Draw||Atalanta Bergamo|
Spezia Calcio and Atalanta Bergamo performance statistics
Spezia Calcio Form
- In their last match, Spezia Calcio 0 - 3 against Benevento Calcio.
- Spezia Calcio has won 2 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 11 goals in their last 7 matches, The Spezia Calcio averages 1.57 goals per game.
Atalanta Bergamo Form
- The Atalanta Bergamo defeated Inter Milano in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 1.
- Atalanta Bergamo have recorded 13 win/s, 4 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 20 matches, Atalanta Bergamo have scored a total of 46 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.3 goals per 90 minutes.
Spezia Calcio vs. Atalanta Bergamo expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Handicap 1.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 23/24 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 66% ahead of kick-off.