Spartak Moscow - FC Krasnodar Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Spartak Moscow and FC Krasnodar takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Spartak Moscow||FC Krasnodar|
Spartak Moscow and FC Krasnodar are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Otkrytie Arena. Spartak Moscow have been one of the standout teams in Permier Liga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this Permier Liga tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSpartak Moscow
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 95%Under 5%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 85%Under 15%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 69%Under 31%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 75%No 25%
Best Spartak Moscow vs FC Krasnodar pre-match odds
Comparing the two teams
- FC Krasnodar - Spartak Moscow1-310/24/2020
- Spartak Moscow - FC Krasnodar0-103/09/2020
- FC Krasnodar - Spartak Moscow2-110/06/2019
- Spartak Moscow - FC Krasnodar1-103/03/2019
Spartak Moscow Form
- Spartak Moscow recorded a 3 - 1 when they played against Zenit St Petersburg last time around.
- Spartak Moscow has won 12 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 7 in the process.
- In their previous 26 matches, The Spartak Moscow has scored a total of 41 goals, which works out at an average of 1.58 goals per game.
FC Krasnodar Form
- In their last match, FC Krasnodar recorded a 1 - 0 when they took on FK Ufa.
- Over the last 6 month, FC Krasnodar has registered a total of 10 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, FC Krasnodar has drawn 5.
- In their last 25 matches, FC Krasnodar have scored a total of 42 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.68 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Permier Liga match between Spartak Moscow and FC Krasnodar
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 13/18 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 75% ahead of kick-off.