Southampton FC - West Bromwich Albion Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Southampton FC and West Bromwich Albion at St Mary's Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Southampton FC||West Bromwich Albion|
|Shots on Goal||02.7|
Southampton FC and West Bromwich Albion are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the St Mary's Stadium. Southampton FC have been one of the standout teams in Premier League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSouthampton FC
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Standout Southampton FC vs West Bromwich Albion odds
|Southampton FC||Draw||West Bromwich Albion|
Comparing the two teams
- West Bromwich Albion - Southampton FC1-202/17/2018
- West Bromwich Albion - Southampton FC2-302/03/2018
- Southampton FC - West Bromwich Albion1-010/21/2017
Southampton FC Form
- In their last match, Southampton FC 0 - 1 against Burnley FC.
- Southampton FC has won 6 and lost 5 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- In their previous 12 matches, The Saints has scored a total of 19 goals, which works out at an average of 1.58 goals per game.
West Bromwich Albion Form
- In their last match, West Bromwich Albion recorded a 3 - 3 when they took on Chelsea FC.
- Over the last 6 month, West Bromwich Albion has registered a total of 0 wins, while losing 7 matches. As well as this, West Bromwich Albion has drawn 1.
- In their last 3 matches, West Bromwich Albion have scored a total of 5 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.67 goals per 90 minutes.
Southampton FC vs. West Bromwich Albion expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 16/15 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 62% ahead of kick-off.