Southampton FC - Tottenham Hotspur Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Southampton FC and Tottenham Hotspur in Premier League, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Southampton FC||Tottenham Hotspur|
Southampton FC and Tottenham Hotspur are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the St Mary's Stadium. Southampton FC have been one of the standout teams in Premier League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSouthampton FC
Expert TipTottenham Hotspur
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Standout Southampton FC vs Tottenham Hotspur odds
|Tottenham Hotspur||Southampton FC||Draw|
Performance analysis of Southampton FC and Tottenham Hotspur
- Tottenham Hotspur - Southampton FC3-202/05/2020
- Southampton FC - Tottenham Hotspur1-101/25/2020
- Southampton FC - Tottenham Hotspur1-001/01/2020
- Tottenham Hotspur - Southampton FC2-109/28/2019
Southampton FC Form
- Southampton FC recorded a 3 - 1 when they played against Sheffield United last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Southampton FC have won 5, drawn 3 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 17 goals in their last 11 matches, The Saints averages 1.55 goals per game.
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- In their last match, Tottenham Hotspur recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on Crystal Palace.
- Over the last 6 month, Tottenham Hotspur has registered a total of 5 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Tottenham Hotspur has drawn 4.
- In their last 11 matches, Tottenham Hotspur have scored a total of 17 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.55 goals per 90 minutes.
Southampton FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Three-Way Bet, which can be found at odds of 34/23 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 37% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 74%.