Sheffield Wednesday - Reading FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between Sheffield Wednesday and Reading FC, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sheffield Wednesday||Reading FC|
Sheffield Wednesday and Reading FC are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Hillsborough. Reading FC have been one of the standout teams in Championship over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetReading FC
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 67%Under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 20%Under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Best odds for the tie between Sheffield Wednesday and Reading FC
|Sheffield Wednesday||Draw||Reading FC|
Sheffield Wednesday and Reading FC performance statistics
- Reading FC - Sheffield Wednesday1-308/03/2019
- Sheffield Wednesday - Reading FC0-002/09/2019
- Reading FC - Sheffield Wednesday1-209/01/2018
- Sheffield Wednesday - Reading FC3-004/21/2018
Sheffield Wednesday Form
- Sheffield Wednesday recorded a 1 - 0 when they played against Luton Town last time around.
- Sheffield Wednesday has won 10 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 8 in the process.
- In their previous 30 matches, The Owls has scored a total of 36 goals, which works out at an average of 1.2 goals per game.
Reading FC Form
- In their last match, Reading FC recorded a 1 - 2 when they took on West Brom.
- Over the last 6 month, Reading FC has registered a total of 10 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Reading FC has drawn 9.
- In their last 30 matches, Reading FC have scored a total of 36 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.2 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Sheffield Wednesday and Reading FC
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 5/6 from William Hill, with a probability rating of 66% ahead of kick-off.