Sheffield Wednesday - Nottingham Forest Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest in Championship, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sheffield Wednesday||Nottingham Forest|
On , Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Hillsborough. With Nottingham Forest currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNottingham Forest
Expert TipNottingham Forest
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 65%Under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 18%Under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 44%No 56%
Best odds for the clash between Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest
|Sheffield Wednesday||Draw||Nottingham Forest|
Performance analysis of Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest
- Nottingham Forest - Sheffield Wednesday0-412/14/2019
- Sheffield Wednesday - Nottingham Forest3-004/09/2019
- Nottingham Forest - Sheffield Wednesday2-109/19/2018
- Sheffield Wednesday - Nottingham Forest3-109/09/2017
Sheffield Wednesday Form
- Sheffield Wednesday recorded a 5 - 0 when they played against Brentford FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Sheffield Wednesday have won 2, drawn 3 and lost 5 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 12 goals in their last 14 matches, The Owls averages 0.86 goals per game.
Nottingham Forest Form
- The Forest defeated Millwall FC in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 3.
- Nottingham Forest have recorded 7 win/s, 5 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Nottingham Forest average 1.33 goals per 90 minutes over their last 15 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 20 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Three-Way Bet. This market is available at a price of 37/20 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 40% demonstrating its likelihood.