Sheffield Wednesday - Middlesbrough FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Sheffield Wednesday and Middlesbrough FC in Championship, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sheffield Wednesday||Middlesbrough FC|
Sheffield Wednesday and Middlesbrough FC are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Hillsborough. Middlesbrough FC have been one of the standout teams in Championship over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMiddlesbrough FC
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 57%Under 43%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 30%Under 70%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 13%Under 87%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 37%No 63%
Best odds for the clash between Sheffield Wednesday and Middlesbrough FC
|Sheffield Wednesday||Draw||Middlesbrough FC|
Comparing the two teams
- Sheffield Wednesday - Middlesbrough FC1-207/22/2020
- Middlesbrough FC - Sheffield Wednesday1-409/28/2019
- Middlesbrough FC - Sheffield Wednesday0-112/26/2018
- Sheffield Wednesday - Middlesbrough FC1-210/19/2018
Sheffield Wednesday Form
- In their last match, Sheffield Wednesday 1 - 1 against Blackburn Rovers FC.
- Sheffield Wednesday has won 5 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 8 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 21 goals in their last 28 matches, The Owls averages 0.75 goals per game.
Middlesbrough FC Form
- In their last match, Middlesbrough FC recorded a 1 - 4 when they took on Birmingham City.
- Middlesbrough FC have recorded 12 win/s, 6 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 27 matches, Middlesbrough FC have scored a total of 33 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.22 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Sheffield Wednesday and Middlesbrough FC
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 8/11 from BETVictor, with a probability rating of 63% ahead of kick-off.