Sheffield United - West Ham United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Sheffield United and West Ham United takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sheffield United||West Ham United|
On , Sheffield United and West Ham United will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Bramall Lane. With West Ham United currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWest Ham United
Expert TipWest Ham United
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
Best odds for the clash between Sheffield United and West Ham United
|Sheffield United||Draw||West Ham United|
Performance analysis of Sheffield United and West Ham United
- Sheffield United - West Ham United1-001/10/2020
- West Ham United - Sheffield United1-110/26/2019
Sheffield United Form
- In their last match, Sheffield United 4 - 1 against Chelsea FC.
- During the last 6 month, Sheffield United have won 3, drawn 3 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 17 matches, The Sheffield United has scored a total of 13 goals, which works out at an average of 0.76 goals per game.
West Ham United Form
- In their last match, West Ham United recorded a 1 - 0 when they took on Fulham FC.
- Over the last 6 month, West Ham United has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, West Ham United has drawn 5.
- In their last 17 matches, West Ham United have scored a total of 28 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.65 goals per 90 minutes.
Sheffield United vs. West Ham United expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Three-Way Bet, which can be found at odds of 16/11 from Unibet. The probability for this market is at 59% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 80%.