Sheffield United - Southampton FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Sheffield United and Southampton FC at Bramall Lane, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sheffield United||Southampton FC|
|Shots on Goal||2.83.8|
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSheffield United
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 64%No 36%
Best odds for the tie between Sheffield United and Southampton FC
|Sheffield United||Draw||Southampton FC|
Sheffield United and Southampton FC performance statistics
Sheffield United Form
- Sheffield United recorded a 2 - 2 when they played against Chelsea FC last time around.
- Sheffield United has won 1 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
- In their previous 4 matches, The Sheffield United has scored a total of 5 goals, which works out at an average of 1.25 goals per game.
Southampton FC Form
- In their last match, Southampton FC recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on Manchester United.
- Southampton FC have recorded 3 win/s, 4 draw/s and 5 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 12 matches, Southampton FC have scored a total of 15 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.25 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Sheffield United and Southampton FC
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 23/20 from intertops. The probability for this market is at 62% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 77%.