Sheffield United - Leeds United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Sheffield United and Leeds United takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Sheffield United||Leeds United|
Sheffield United and Leeds United are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Bramall Lane. Leeds United have been one of the standout teams in Premier League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLeeds United
Expert TipLeeds United
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
Standout Sheffield United vs Leeds United odds
|Sheffield United||Draw||Leeds United|
Comparing the two teams
- Leeds United - Sheffield United0-103/16/2019
- Sheffield United - Leeds United0-112/01/2018
- Sheffield United - Leeds United2-102/10/2018
- Leeds United - Sheffield United1-210/27/2017
Sheffield United Form
- Sheffield United recorded a 1 - 0 when they played against Aston Villa last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Sheffield United have won 3, drawn 2 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 11 matches, The Sheffield United has scored a total of 9 goals, which works out at an average of 0.82 goals per game.
Leeds United Form
- In their last match, Leeds United recorded a 4 - 3 when they took on Fulham FC.
- Leeds United have recorded 1 win/s, 0 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 2 matches, Leeds United have scored a total of 7 goals, meaning that they have averaged 3.5 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Sheffield United and Leeds United
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Three-Way Bet, which can be found at odds of 12/7 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 51% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 78%.