Seattle Sounders - Portland Timbers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming MLS match between Seattle Sounders and Portland Timbers, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Seattle Sounders||Portland Timbers|
|Shots on Goal||60|
Both Seattle Sounders and Portland Timbers will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the CenturyLink Field on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Seattle Sounders who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this MLS match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSeattle Sounders
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 88%Under 12%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 71%No 29%
Best odds for the tie between Seattle Sounders and Portland Timbers
|Seattle Sounders||Draw||Portland Timbers|
Performance analysis of Seattle Sounders and Portland Timbers
- Portland Timbers - Seattle Sounders0-308/24/2020
- Portland Timbers - Seattle Sounders1-208/24/2019
- Seattle Sounders - Portland Timbers1-207/22/2019
- Portland Timbers - Seattle Sounders2-102/14/2019
Seattle Sounders Form
- In their last match, Seattle Sounders 2 - 2 against Real Salt Lake.
- During the last 6 month, Seattle Sounders have won 3, drawn 2 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 7 matches, The Seattle Sounders has scored a total of 13 goals, which works out at an average of 1.86 goals per game.
Portland Timbers Form
- In their last match, Portland Timbers recorded a 2 - 3 when they took on LA Galaxy.
- Over the last 6 month, Portland Timbers has registered a total of 5 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Portland Timbers has drawn 3.
- Portland Timbers average 2 goals per 90 minutes over their last 10 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 20 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Seattle Sounders and Portland Timbers
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 3.5. This market is available at a price of 9/7 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 51% demonstrating its likelihood.