Seattle Sounders - New York Red Bulls Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming MLS match between Seattle Sounders and New York Red Bulls, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Seattle Sounders||New York Red Bulls|
|Shots on Goal||4.75.9|
Seattle Sounders and New York Red Bulls are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the CenturyLink Field. New York Red Bulls have been one of the standout teams in MLS over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Best betting tips for this MLS match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNew York Red Bulls
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 87%Under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 70%Under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%
Best Seattle Sounders vs New York Red Bulls pre-match odds
|Seattle Sounders||Draw||New York Red Bulls|
Comparing the two teams
- Seattle Sounders - New York Red Bulls3-103/19/2017
Seattle Sounders Form
- In their last match, Seattle Sounders 2 - 0 against Colorado Rapids.
- During the last 6 month, Seattle Sounders have won 10, drawn 7 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 36 goals in their last 26 matches, The Seattle Sounders averages 1.38 goals per game.
New York Red Bulls Form
- In their last match, New York Red Bulls recorded a 0 - 2 when they took on Colorado Rapids.
- Over the last 6 month, New York Red Bulls has registered a total of 11 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, New York Red Bulls has drawn 4.
- In their last 27 matches, New York Red Bulls have scored a total of 42 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.56 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Seattle Sounders and New York Red Bulls
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 17/20 from William Hill, with a probability rating of 61% ahead of kick-off.