Seattle Sounders - Chicago Fire Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming MLS match between Seattle Sounders and Chicago Fire, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Seattle Sounders||Chicago Fire|
|Shots on Goal||63|
Seattle Sounders and Chicago Fire are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the . Seattle Sounders have been one of the standout teams in MLS over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this MLS tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSeattle Sounders
Expert TipSeattle Sounders
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 87%Under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 70%Under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 69%No 31%
Best odds for the clash between Seattle Sounders and Chicago Fire
|Seattle Sounders||Chicago Fire||Draw|
Seattle Sounders and Chicago Fire performance statistics
- Chicago Fire - Seattle Sounders2-403/16/2019
- Seattle Sounders - Chicago Fire1-106/24/2018
- Chicago Fire - Seattle Sounders4-105/14/2017
Seattle Sounders Form
- In their last match, Seattle Sounders 3 - 1 against Toronto FC.
- During the last 6 month, Seattle Sounders have won 9, drawn 2 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 26 goals in their last 14 matches, The Seattle Sounders averages 1.86 goals per game.
Chicago Fire Form
- In their last match, Chicago Fire recorded a 2 - 5 when they took on Orlando City SC.
- Over the last 6 month, Chicago Fire has registered a total of 3 wins, while losing 6 matches. As well as this, Chicago Fire has drawn 3.
- In their last 8 matches, Chicago Fire have scored a total of 17 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.13 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between Seattle Sounders and Chicago Fire
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Three-Way Bet, which can be found at odds of 34/33 from pinnacle sports. The probability for this market is at 47% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 78%.